Our take on the original 1940's USN deck jacket. Short boxy fit, with fleece lining for warmth.
Soft, lofty, comfortable and brand new. So why is it called vintage and heavy? Heavier than our standard twill, it's made with slub yarns and features irregular thickness and hardwearing attributes, to give the feeling of vintage fabric. A delight to wear.
• Short, boxy fit.
• Fleece-lined body.
• Five-button front placket.
• Concealed zip front.
• Singular angled flap-down chest pocket.
• Two angled fleece-lined hand pockets.
• Concealed button-close pocket.
• Fabric Content: 100% Cotton Outer, 100% Recycled Polyester Body Lining, 100% Polyester Sleeve Lining, 100% Polyester Wadding.