New for AW21, the '3-in-1 Parka' is undoubtedly the most technical item of clothing UW have produced, and with good reason! The outer shell is made from a recycled Nylon/Polyester blend fabric produced by South Korean tech fabric experts Seonjin, and is fully seam-sealed for high-level water resistance, with a central storm flap concealing a coated, waterproof zip.
It features a fully detachable recycled Nylon hooded jacket, the fabric of which is produced by Toray of Japan that is quilted and insulated for winter warmth. The outer shell features two angled hand pockets and two lower cargo pockets for your valuables, and has a drawcord-adjustable waist and hood, with press-stud adjustable cuffs. The inner jacket has a two-way zip front, with two patch hand pockets, and is jersey-bound for extra comfort, and fit. A new staff favourite, this is a serious jacket, designed to be your "go-to"- rain or shine, summer or winter.
• Classic Parka shape; slightly loose and wide.
• The Outer Shell features a single, waterproof zip front with storm flap and is fully seam-sealed for high-level water resistance.
• Drawcord-adjustable hood and hem.
• Adjustable cuffs on outer.
• Taped-seam hand pockets.
• Two high hand pockets, two lower cargo pockets.
• Button-out quilted & hooded jacket.
• Inner Jacket features additional front pockets and a two-way zip front.